Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Words of Wisdom

I just read this article and it made a lot of sense to me. At one point she says that she didn't want to start a blog because she didn't want to contribute to the "Guiltosphere". In other words everyone puts the most polished version of themselves on their blogs and it makes everyone feel guilty when they compare their real lives to the facade of another's life. I like to think that I keep it real on my blog, but maybe I don't. I am guilty of looking at other's blogs and comparing myself sometimes. Anyway, it's worth a read.
What you don't see Mormon Times

1 comment:

  1. We all know that I keep it real on mine lol. The good the bad and the ugly :) I think you keep it real too! Sorry I had to cancel on you today.

    ReplyDelete