1. I tend to set too many goals at the same time and then I kinda burn out. Don't we all? We want change now and then we try to change too much, too fast, and then we revert back to our normal habits. Boo. I'm trying to learn to change small things, and when that is a habit I can go to the next small change.
2. I bought the fly lady book and I really want to do it this time! I dream about a home that is always clean and only contains things that I use and love. I dream about a home that stays clean enough that you never have to muck out or scrub anything because you maintain it enough that it never gets that bad. Can you imagine? I've got a long way to go!
3. I have a problem with finishing sandwiches. I'll eat it all down to the last few bites and then I have to force myself to finish it. Unless I'm really hungry, then it's not a problem. I'm beginning to see a pattern too. I'll get the kids all bathed and brushed and bedded down, but I don't pick up the dirty clothes. I'll make dinner, serve dinner, clear the table, but not do the dishes. So tell me...what is the diagnosis? Fear of finishing?
1 week ago

Cute picts of the girls in their matching pajamas for christmas. And the last thing you wrote in this post about finishing sandwiches is funny. I am exactly the same way. I use to be like that with every single meal I ate. I would always leave exactly two bites left. Jared started telling me I was setting a bad example for Jake. So I've really tried to get over it, but still struggle. weird.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of the fly lady book...sounds like something I could use!
ReplyDelete