Wow! It has been raining for four of five days! Monsoons in May! It starts and stops but is really steady sometimes, not just wimpy sprinkles. The garden is so wet I don't dare go out there and work because I'd leave big squishy footprints everywhere. Mathan got our front fence up yesterday and now we just need some mending of the old fence and one more little run of new fence. Hurrah for keeping the kids in and the cows out!
May cracks us up. She was wearing a dress with a puffy skirt today and she told Mathan, "The ballet needs to go potty." She does this all the time but sometimes she's "the princess" or "the monster," whatever she feels like at the time. Lately she's been saying "okay I'm the Mama and you're May Tenney." I think she knows that Mama gets the last word and she wants the power. It must be so frustrating for her to be running into boundaries and rules all the time.
Ellen is so cute and hugable. She is starting to string a few words together at a time. She likes to say "butter honey" and "Tigger Pooh" and "zebra horsey." Both of them are just cute little smarties. They get it from their Dad.
3 days ago
Your girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete