Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lovely Lilly

Looking dreamy in her blessing dress. She kept drifting off to sleep
 Learning how to smile! Its hard to catch her smiling with the camera. She always gets a curious look when you pull it out.
I look so much like my mom in this one. It's funny because I never think of myself as looking like either of my parents, but I can see a lot of my mom in my face here. I don't know why it surprises me but I find little traits that remind me of my mom all the time. I'll say something and it sounds just like her. I'm so blessed to be like such a wonderful lady!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post Eva. Lilly is so cute I love the blessing dress. . . did someone make it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! And I love that little blue and pink dress!

    ReplyDelete