+ Mathan and I just celebrated 7 years of marital bliss. We had such a lovely weekend. We have been so very blessed and life is so good. Home can be a heaven on earth.
- Someone I love is going through hard, hard times and my heart is breaking for her.
+ Last night as I put Lilly to bed I shed a tear of joy for this sweet little life. I love her so much!
- I don't know how, but I always seem to forget how hard it is to do something from start to finish when there is a newborn around. I forget how demanding even the best of babies can be.
+ I helped teach the 5th Sunday lesson and really felt good about how I did. I know that Heavenly Father takes our weak efforts and somehow accomplishes his work. So many people were so nice and complimented my lesson.
- We have mice. (shudder) Send help.
+ We have work
- It is out of town. Again... send help
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment