Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday's True Confessions

* TV shows involving food are a bad, bad thing.
* I'm craving sugar in the form of baked goods.
* My sister Anna is moving to Provo and I'm a little bit jealous. It must be so exciting to start a new adventure in a new area. All of the art and culture of BYU at your fingertips, All of the bakeries and creameries, General Conference and MoTab live, Temple hopping, Ben and Amy, a real spring with real blossoms! (They all blow away or freeze here) Boy is she going to have fun!
* I really hope that the windy season goes fast! It can be miserable.
* Thomas's room used to be the messiest in the house, but now it's the cleanest! I finally moved all of our storage out of there and it's so nice!
* My room is next. I want it practically empty, but thats not really practical given the space that we have. Sigh.
* I love to read and I love having my own books, but I don't like how they look on bookshelves. It makes the room feel cluttered because they are all different colors and sizes.
* I don't like some phrases that are in style like, "get your ___ on" or "I know, right?" They really irritate me for some reason. I also don't like the journey metaphor. Do we have to describe all of our experiences as a journey? Just sayin... Ugh, that's another one.

 So have you added all of my confessions up and come to a conclusion?
craving sugar+ restlessness+organizing+irritability= We're having a baby girl in June!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby!!! That's so exciting! Cute that you took your girls to BYU ballet. And cute flower's you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito on the cute bows and flowers! I've done bows, but not flowers yet, so you'll have to teach me how! You'll be set for the new baby girl with those new accessories. :) Congrats on organizing Thomas' room. Doesn't it feel great to get a space the way you want it?! I still have dreams of organizing our room and the office, and harp room . . . the list goes on and I'm way behind! And I totally know the feeling that you blogged about a few posts back: I need a break and want to go out and Ben wants to be at home and relax. Where is the balance in meeting these opposite needs!?

    ReplyDelete