1 week ago
Monday, March 28, 2011
Hannah Mae
Last week was May's spring break and I started the break by taking off with my family to visit Ben and Amy and Anna and Carl in Provo. Little Hannah Mae was being blessed and we were moving all of Anna and Carl's stuff up for them. Mathan stayed home with the kids, because McKay had just gotten home and he had responsibilities at Stake Conference. Oh, and our kids don't travel that well. As in screaming and whining and car sickness and numerous bathroom visits. It was a short trip so we both agreed that it would be easier on everyone to have the kids stay home. I was kind of excited for a break from the kids but man I missed them! I feel like such a fish out of water without my kids around me and especially without Mathan! I think next time I'd rather brave taking the kids along rather than splitting up like that. I stlll had a nice time and I was glad to see everyone! I tried to stay busy helping and I loved doing that! It's nice to have your hands free to help with cleaning and babies and whatever needs to be done. So often I'm busy looking after my own kids and I just can't be of much use to anyone else. Hannah was so beautiful in her blessing dress. It was great to get to hold and rock her. It was good to see Anna and Carl too. I hope that thing work out well for them and that they learn to love their new home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet that felt weird (and yet nice at the same time) to be without your hubby and kids! Jordan and I are going to Vegas this weekend, and are leaving Jaren with a sitter (We're bringing the baby along). I'm so nervous! We've never been that far away from him! :)
ReplyDelete