3 days ago
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I feel loved
The other day I went to the regional concert in St. Johns. I have a violin student who worked really hard to get there and she was so excited to have made it! Anyway, she gave me a comp ticket because her dad had to work and couldn't make the concert. I wanted to go but at the same time I really didn't because I would have to get a babysitter and drive for an hour and probably be alone all evening. I went anyway because I think this girl needs the support. Her parents are divorced and her dad drives truck so he cant make it to anything. So all she has is her step-mom because her mom lives in Pima. I can't remember a concert that my parents didn't go to. I get there and was happy to find Uncle Newell and Aunt Terry so I sat with them and had a good chat. John was is the choir. The music was great and the clinician for the orchestra turned out to be my teacher from EA! I got a chance to catch up with him after the orchestra finished and it was so great to see him. After the concert I was going to my car and walked by this man, did a double take and it was uncle Bob! So I went thinking I would be alone and left with six hugs and feeling really loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i've been going nuts trying to figure out who this student is...from pima? hmmmm. you'll have to email me and tell me. :) congrats on having a student go to regionals! that's awesome!
ReplyDeletekimberly