
Here's May helping me decorate for our Valentine party, and the roses from my
Mathan. We had fun playing spin the bottle and handing out chocolate kisses. Sadly the questions for the newly wed game got burned up in a freak accident. All the counter/table space had been taken up so stupid me put a bunch of stuff on the stove top and a sweet little girl turned the burner on.... Anyway a few things we're singed but we didn't loose anything accept the questions for the game. Right after I finished
putting the fire out my Dad started with the "Let that be a lesson to you" speech. I can't
stand that speech, especially when he's right!
Alls well that ends well.......and
grumble.....let that be a lesson to you...I guess
Who in the world would turn on your burner?
ReplyDelete.............................................................................................................................................
We're sorry Eva
I have things on my burner all the time, just praying that it won't get turned on! But my counter space is so small by the stove. I can't help it!
ReplyDeleteThat's too bad about your game. :(