Monday, December 13, 2010

May's Chrismas Concert

 Here's a great shot of May and LoraBelle at the Christmas concert. They are best friends/cousins.
Then, whoever was in charge made a great choice and put May front and center. Do you see how everyone around her is just awed by her presence? The boy on the left is singing "Ah sweet mystery of life at last I've found thee!" and the boy on the right is shyly fingering the seam in the stage trying desperately to think of something clever to say... Okay, maybe I'm just seeing things, but isn't she just the cutest kindergartner ever?
Whether you agree or not, she did a great job and we are proud of our little May. 

1 comment:

  1. Eva, I loved your thoughts on that picture. That's surely the only explanation. I think you're right. :)
    Anyway, it made me laugh. She is pretty dang cute, though. :)

    ReplyDelete