I was hoping he would just dig in and enjoy his cake...He ended up just fingering it for a minute, then looking up and objecting in baby language. May was in the background, objecting in very loud language, "NO! NO! CUT IT!" She couldn't handle the thought of Thomas just digging his grubby fingers into that gooey goodness, and apparently Thomas didn't like the idea either, so we cut the cake like normal, civilized, five and one year olds. Okay, maybe "normal" isn't the right word. I love this boy so much it hurts! He is just so full of love and smiles and giggles. When he gets bumped or startled he frowns and huffs and puffs and wrinkles his little chin, and melts every heart in the room. He'll spontaneously crawl up to you and lay his little head on you and smile. He is a sweet, heaven sent blessing in our home. We love you, Thomas!
1 week ago
Oh, my goodness! I CANNOT believe he's one! Happy birthday, cute little one! :)
ReplyDelete