Sunday, November 1, 2009

Peace!

I love fast Sunday. Today I got up to give my testimony. I had so much to say and my heart was just overflowing. I'm afraid I don't make a lot of sense sometimes. I do know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is true, and I guess if I was able to get that out of my mouth than it wasn't a waste of time. I haven't posted this yet, but I was released from primary a few weeks ago. Since then I have felt how much Heavenly Father was helping me to do my calling. You can't really tell until the mantle of the calling is gone and then you realize that you were just a simple tool in the Lord's hand. A hammer can't build anything by itself, it has to be used by a builder. I love primary so much and I'm going to miss it. I already miss being able to stand up and move around. Just sitting for three hours hurts! I love going to sunday school with Mathan, and I love having an adult discussion. I was called to be a Relief Society teacher today and I'm excited to develop a different set of spiritual muscles. Its been a long time since I taught R.S. in college. I really want to do a good job and I want the sisters to feel the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment