Sunday, August 16, 2009

Count Down!

We're on pins and needles waiting for this baby to arrive! I'm due in six days and I can't wait for the magic cure to most of my discomfort these days. It's funny how you forget all about heartburn and swollen ankles and a hundred other pains, not to mention labor, when you finally hold your baby. I refuse to post a picture of myself. I don't think that part of my life needs to be documented. Lets just say I'm not one of those ladies that puts on the bare minimum of weight. Plus I'm normally so small that every pound looks like ten. I am blessed that the weight isn't hard for me to loose though. Nursing takes care of that. Anyway we're so excited! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are always beautiful. It does not matter how swollen you are : ) You are still just a tiny little thing. Hope everything goes well. Love you guys.

    Myrona

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck - any day now - I'll keep checking your blog, can't wait to see picts.

    ReplyDelete