I'm way behind. So many things have happened. We went up to Utah for conference and to visit Ben and Amy. I really wanted to go because Kerstin was giving her Master's recital at UofU. It was AMAZING! She is doing so well! We didn't get into the conference center but watched a session on temple square. I also got to visit with some old friends I haven't seen forever. Good times. May and Ellen did great in the car surprisingly. We had so much fun staying with Ben.
The next event was Easter with the whole family. Ben and Amy came down for spring break and we partied every night. Lots of games and goodies. Mathan got some time to work on the storage/playroom and it's coming together. I'm excited for it to be finished!
Cute pictures! I still think it's fun that Ben and Amy have a Hyrum too. Good name. :) Hooray for progress on the new building. :)
ReplyDelete